Monday, August 10, 2020

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more.

 Simple, right? Choose Your Own Happiness.The little things that matter the most ".Poems, quotes, and words with meaning.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~~Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more.

Image result for I ain't in the ‘helping” business no more.
Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more. I'm in the fuck off while I smoke a blunt" business and business is about to pick way the fuck up. 

Discuss: Political Madness All the Time
Fairy Tales, Out The Bible, History To Note.‹image go viral!!!Cheers and chaps, veterans thanks so much, hands to gether, lots of nosices to make.OLD SCHOOL GROWN & SEXY R&B MIX. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys in packs..Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~~Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more.
Image may contain: indoor and food
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'UNITE'
No photo description available.

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.UNFORTUNATELY SOME MFS GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY.... GRRRRRRR WSHH FANS..Biblical times back then.... Biblical times right now.Pray for tomorrow is promised to no one..Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~~
So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.School of Hard Knocks:Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.  Vaccination: How the West Invades the World.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Hooker, I ain't in the helping business no more. 

Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.Stuck on stupid, silly, simple, and slow, waves of words, lots of shit, dung and fecal matter, faces in the mirror. Miles Deerfield .TALKING GIBBERISH. Oh god, same crap different day.Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come.

 Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.UNFORTUNATELY SOME MFS GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY.Valiant man, whose heart is like that of a lion!- Second Samuel.Jews are cheap, and they take their money with them when they expire, right? Party like a Jew, meant party on somebody else’s dime. The Jew’s father who was not in New York City, with his kid for the party better than the Rock stars did not include any of her natural family. 
5 Phrases Your Black Friend Wishes You'd Stop Saying | by Ajah ...
Charles Actors, Classes Of Style, Good Tastes: Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams.Birthday Song And Dances, Birds And Bees, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up. 
   "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~~
So many times .Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.School of Hard Knocks:Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.  Vaccination: How the West Invades the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment