Thursday, September 12, 2019

Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...❤❤

If you were on a planet full of really dumb people, who sat around and made up stories of science fiction all day long that were not half as interesting as the science truth around them, and yet they ignored the truth and deluded themselves with their fiction, what would keep you from losing all attraction to them, both socially and sexually?Be good to the people who are there for you, they deserve it.......



Sheep Leaders.....old skool man seeking a long term relationship
hi am a old skool type of guy. love dating, going to the movies, going for walks. if you want to know more text me any time. my # is 626 501 8758 oh...Hit Me,Best Shots...Winds Blue West.Bottle Blonde Bimbos.Uncertain.Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Beaches, drama dreams, dances for the sun to shine, sinners and sands of time, pages to turn, working hard, relax and take time to laugh and smile.Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...❤❤
Image may contain: one or more people
Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...
Image may contain: meme and text
"It's the little things that matter the most " Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time.Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...

Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...

Time running away from me, lots in time, pebbles on the sands of time, winners, losers, liars, loafers, learners, heads to count. Cheers and chaps, another great day, to be alive, in the land of the living, cheers and chaps, American.


No photo description available.

1 comment:

  1. Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions- Kissed a…πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ frog. Hater, sucker for free rides. Drugs ruled for 51 years. 2 wives, 6 kids, retards, rednecks,returns to the baskets of shit, dung and fecal matter. In the middle of the knight, the faces come out of the dark, sisters of mind, sisters in shades of delight, hopes and wishes dashed, snakes in the grass, under the surfaces. The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the ski every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.

    ReplyDelete